Hello friends! I hate that I’ve been totally silent this week. I have Philly photos I’m aching to post and stories from this past [amazing, fun, wonderful] Labor Day Weekend I’d love to share, but the clock is ticking on getting all of our belongings into boxes. We’ll start loading our UHaul tonight and get the keys to our new house in the morning! So excited!
While I haven’t had time to write or edit photos, I have had lots of time in the early mornings or late evenings to read a few blog posts and articles. Enjoy!
- Lexington, Virginia is not only home to Sally Mann, but was also the home of famed artist Cy Twombly, whom Mann is organizing a gallery show in honor of. Sadly, she her grief has doubled with the loss of her son.
- This article on Germans making peace with their country’s horrifying past was really interesting to read.
- The Cormoran Strike novels The Cuckoo’s Calling (and others) by “Robert Galbraith” (aka JK Rowling) are being adapted as a mini-series by BBC. Strike will be played by Tom Burke of War & Peace.
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s love stories continue to evolve.
- Wild Oats starring Jessica Lange, Shirley MacLaine, and Demi Moore looks wonderful.
- Neon Desert Dreams by Elizabeth of Oak and Oats
- Six Surprising Ways Minimalism Can Change the World by Daisy of Simplicity Relished
- A Place Without Question by Celine at Dardishi
- 5 Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women by Dr. Nerdlove
- Keeping Your Authenticity as an Online Influencer by Summer of Coffee with Summe
- Women to Watch on Fall TV by Alex of One Critical Bitch