I’m in New Jersey today, doing who knows what by now with Chelsea (
probably definitely something fun!), but I still wanted to stop by and leave a few reads for your weekend. It has been quite a few weeks since my last WR so I had a lot of things saved up to share. Enjoy!
- I shared a new Life Lately post on Wednesday.
- Books I read in August
- Embracing my curls over the last year has had a wonderful effect on both my hair and self esteem.
- Don’t you love that September feeling?
On the Internets
- HBO’s ‘Big Little Lies’ took home eight awards at the Emmys. I loved this post on the show and female friendships.
- Kate Middleton, pregnant with her third child, is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, which is far worse and more dangerous than your typical morning sickness.
- Review: ‘Mother!’ Is a Divine Comedy, Dressed as a Psychological Thriller
- Equal Votes is challenging the courts to make “one person = one vote” the standard for future presidential elections.
- Behind a $13 shirt, a $6-an-hour worker
- A Historic U.S. Post Office Is Transformed Into a Digital Agency’s New Modern Office. Hey, this place looks familiar…
- What Does Feminism Mean to You? by Melissa of So About What I Said
- Is It Too Much to Ask to Save the Planet? by Liz of Young Adventuress
- Dancing at Downton in Rain and Shine by Lady Carnarvon of Highclere Castle
- From on High: Elegance & Exclusion on Mill Mountain by Mark of The Revivalist
- Resisting Chaos with Quietness by Daisy of Simplicity Relished
- Istanbul: The Süleymaniye Mosque by Jamie of Ink + Adventure